Tuesday, February 28, 2012

"Grab Somebody Sexyyy, Tell Them Hey"

Yesterday, I could go for a walk outside in a t-shirt. Today, it was snowing. Curse this tricky bipolar weather!! All it really does is make me anxious for summer, which makes me nostalgic of last summer. The theme of last summer? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPo5wWmKEaI I love that song.

So, browsing good ol' YouTube for that song, I went a lot of places, listened to a lot of songs, and eventually ended at Ke$ha's new album. If you know anything about me, you ought to know I am basically in love with her. I even go out and buy her cd's. She's so fierce. And she reminds me of spending the summer partying with my sister. I even did a "Ke$ha photoshoot" one day with all my older sisters, and I dressed up as her for Halloween...
Fabulous I know. My roommate also dressed as her, because she loves Ke$ha as much as me. That's just fate.

Now, this next bit may seem unrelated, but it ties in. I think. That being said, I have millions of things running through my head lately, and I've realized, I think I'm kind of a hopeless romantic. That in and of itself is a long story, but in short, sometimes I have these...irrational(?) crushes, and it kind of takes over my thoughts. Which is crazy because I have a super short attention span for basically everything, and am never really in the same place or interested in the same things for long. But either way, every once in a while, there comes along someone that sticks in my head and my heart for a long time, and I can't seem to shake them, because in all reality, that's not something I should be pursuing for various reasons. They even make appearances in my dreams from time to time. And there's just really nothing I can do about it, but wait for enough time to pass to let them become just another faint memory. I'm not really one to tell people how I'm feeling when it comes to matters of the heart, because I'm a big weenie. I let opportunites and people pass me by, because breaking down that wall is too hard, and I don't handle rejection well. But I do realize that we need to fall for people, and our hearts need to be broken, because that's how we get back up, and become stronger. And, despite my best efforts, I have had my heart broken, but I don't regret it, because I learned something, and I was changed. But, while I work on that, and try to be more open, I'll keep writing blogs, (they really are theraputic,) letting my mind run a mile a minute about people that I can't seem to block out, and listen to Ke$ha. This song in particular has been playing as the theme to this blog: http://youtu.be/_u29qK84uvI (and yes I realize the video is girly and lame, and the song is slightly sappy, but I don't care. Ke$ha is the greatest thing that ever happened to me. Besides Jesus.)

No comments:

Post a Comment