Saturday, March 24, 2012

The Hunger Games

All I can think about is the Hunger Games...

HUNGER GAMES
HUNGER GAMES
HUNGER GAMES
HUNGER GAMES
HUNGER GAMES
love.


also, we watched the previews for Titanic, and I realized, it's not much of a love story, because Rose is a liar and she is selfish. 1. She promises never to let go, then when Jack is dead, she pries his hand off hers so she can be saved. 2. There was totally room for him on her plank of wood.


but really...HUNGER GAMES WAS THE BEST!!! And I will never stop loving it. The movie was so close to what I pictured while I was reading the book--(which by the way, is my favorite book of all time. I would read it every single day if I could. And if you knew how much I hate reading, you'd know how significant that really is.) Such a good story. I'm obsessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment